Monday, March 30, 2009

Exciting news with Josh!

It's been about 2 weeks since our last post and lots has happend.

Josh is now 9 months old. He went in for his 9mo. check up last Thurday and is:
22 lbs 3oz (70%)
29 inches (95%)
I can't remember head cir. but it was (50%)

He is saying mama, dada and we think bro bro, though it's hard to tell at times and today I could have sworn I heard him say ball. Josh is also mobile. Hooray! He can crawl backwards, clap, wave hi, sit from a crawling position and Sunday he learned how to crawl forward! Its soooo exciting to see all that is going on with him, he is just changing sooo much. My littlest baby is growing up. :(

Luke started soccer on Saturday. Since we were expected to have temps in the upper 30's for Saturday morning and it was raining the coach had scheduled the 1st practice to be in-doors. Thank you coach Ed. :) Luke had a short attention span and it took him some time to warm up but he was kicking the ball and stopping it with his foot in no time. It took him some time to figure out that he had to stand in line behind someone else and wait his turn but by the end he was enjoying himself and gave all of us 2 thumbs up. :)

Scott and I have been busy with yard work. We are in the process of cleaning out around trees and the side of the yard. We are also working on what all is needed to set up the little playground area that hopefully we will have by the end of April.. (Come on Toysrus, please get our swing set in)! I have also started a ladies night out in our neighborhood (Thank you Deb)! There are 4 of us interested now and I'm sure that it will only grow from there. :)

Other than that not much is going on. This past weekend was fun filled despite the weather. My brother flew in late Friday night for the weekend and got to enjoy Luke's 1st soccer game then we went to the Mo. Botanical Garden for some family photos and just to get out of the house. On Sunday Scott, Rob and Luke enjoyed a nice ride down the snow (Yes, I said snow, we got about 3 or so inches and although it had started melting by the time we woke up there was still about 2+ out there). Next up is Easter. :)

Hope to talk to everyone soon.

xoxo

Jenn & family

No comments:

Post a Comment