So lots has happened in just 5 days. Luke had a play date on Friday the 6th, with his friend Jack. The boys (Josh included) and I went to the magic house although it was closed when we got there we ended up going to the Whittle Station and railroad. The boys played and LOVED all of the train sets then we had lunch and went back to the M/H. We dropped Jack off at home around 4 and I think all of the boys were just pooped from all of the excitement.
The next day was Luke's 5th week of swimming lessons which he did great with, then we all headed out to the zoo since it was such a nice day (70 or so) and ended up spending the rest of the morning and early afternoon there. What a blast it is to see how Luke has changed as he is getting older. We asked him what he wanted to see before we went and it was Bears (ROARRRRR), Lions, and Giraffes... It ended up being a great day.
Josh has been a very busy boy as well; on 2/9 he said his first word. I heard it earlier that day but didn't say anything to Scott and sure enough he said it again once Scott got home... "DADA" AWWW, only fitting since Luke's first word was MAMA, Scott was very excited to hear needless to say. Josh is also getting up on all four (its official as of today) and is starting to rock. YEAH... I'm so excited. He never did really roll a bunch but he is defiantly eager to start crawling. :)
O.k., I guess that's about it for us. It's been in the 70's for about 5 days now and today is just rain, wind and high of 55. Luke's been getting spoiled by going outside. I can't wait until it stay's warm! As Luke say's "I'm ready for summer"!
Jenn
A baby makes 3
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment