O.k. so in a month..
Josh is eating nothing put table foods, and loving it. Josh has also started getting up on all four and rocking. He can move one hand but then looses balance and that's the end of that try but just the fact that he is trying is exciting for us. :) He also came down with a rash on his neck (he already has a rash on his cheeks and the back of his legs). When the rash on his neck appeared I was afraid it was a food allergy since he is on table foods but Dr. D assured me it’s just a rash called Serbia (sp) a type of eczema. He now weighs 22lbs 3 oz at 8 mo. old. Such a big boy. LOL.
Luke is now going #2 in the potty (when he has to go during the day. Knows almost all of his ABC's and is looking forward to playing soccer in just a few weeks. He has also lost about 2.6lbs since we got the news from the Dr. back in late Jan. :)
Scott is working hard, it's busy season for him so I try to make things the least amount stressful once he gets home. Good news is it's his Birthday on Thursday and Luke and I are making a cake for him then on Friday he took the day off to just get away from it all and the 4 of us are heading to the Magic House for some good fun.
I'm keeping busy. Another one of my families has lost their job.. This silly economy.. It can't turn around soon enough if you ask me! I'm now down to just the McGuire boys and my grade school kids which I get 2 mornings a week. Since it was best for Luke to loose some weight and I'm always trying to loose we have tweaked things in the house and I'm on the loosing road as well. YIPEE!! This month is a busy one with Scott's b-day, and then Poppie & Gigi's for a weekend (I hope, I really need to call now that they should be back from their get away) then a visit from my parents and then a visit from my brother.
Hope everyone is in good spirits. We look forward to hearing from everyone soon. Send a message if you have a chance we love getting e-mails and phone calls. :)
Jenn & the guys
A baby makes 3
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment